Thank you for utilizing MauiMaui.org as your resource for finding information about Hawaii. We have worked hard to provide you with a large quantity of quality information about local travel. We know that you have many options when it comes to Hawaii travel information, and we hope our effort to provide you with a convenient, easy process to find what you are looking for pays off as it has for so many others.
- Copyright. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of MauiMaui.org, a wholly owned property of Bjorn & Associates, who reserves all rights. Re-use of any of MauiMaui’s editorial content and graphics on-line for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from MauiMaui’s sites are available for informational and non-commercial uses off-line only, provided the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and permission is granted by Bjorn & Associates, LLC. Permission to use MauiMaui’s content is granted on a case-by-case basis. MauiMaui.org welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to info at maui maui dot org. DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that MauiMaui.org creates to generate pages. It also is covered by MauiMaui.org’s copyright. The “look” and “feel” of MauiMaui.org’s sites also are MauiMaui.org’s trademarks. This includes MauiMaui.org’s color combinations, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
- Trademarks. Among the trademarks and service marks owned by Bjorn & Associates LLC are MauiMaui.org and the respective logos of all the sites. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
- Responsibility. MauiMaui.org does not monitor this Site at all times, but reserves the right to do so. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted by MauiMaui.org. User acknowledges and agrees that user is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by the user on our site. Links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. MauiMaui.org does not warrant or guarantee that any article shall be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any specific user.
- Acceptable Site Use.
- Specific Prohibited Uses. The MauiMaui.org Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking travel information. MauiMaui.org specifically prohibits any use of this Site, and requires all users to agree not to use this Site, for any of the following: (i) Do Not post to our Site, any incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information or information which is not your own accurate information. Do not post non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. (ii) Do Not respond to any posting for any reason except to request information about our services. Communications soliciting the employer’s business by our competitors are prohibited. (iii) Do Not print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about employees or business information. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited. (iv) The posting of false or misleading information is prohibited. (v) Accessing, viewing, scraping or wrapping any part of our site by manual, automated, or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes is prohibited without prior permission from MauiMaui.org.
- Web Site Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of MauiMaui.org, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. MauiMaui.org will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- General Rules. Users may not use this Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Violation of Terms. Any user which MauiMaui.org determines to have violated any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules may receive a written warning, and will be subject at our discretion to a temporary suspension of service pending such user’s agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if we deem it necessary, we may immediately suspend or terminate such user’s service without issuing such a warning. Users which we determine to have committed a second violation of any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of services without further notice. Furthermore, users who violate these Acceptable Posting Rules agree to pay MauiMaui.org a fine of $500 for each posting found to be in violation of said rules. Violators further agree that all disputes will be litigated in, governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Hawaii, and shall be binding upon the parties in the United States and worldwide.
- Privacy. Personally identifiable information posted to the Site is not confidential and may be viewed by us and anyone with access to the Site. We may use the information to contact you about our employment services. MauiMaui.org cannot police or enforce its rules against all third party users. You should communicate with the user if you object to being contacted and want to restrict or stop their use. If you want MauiMaui.org to remove any other use of personally identifiable information, you should send us a specific request by certified mail or by regular mail clearly marked “Privacy-Urgent”, in either case, addressed as follows: info at maui maui dot org, but due to the volume of e-mail we receive, it may not secure prompt attention.
- Use by Minors. The information on MauiMaui.org is intended for adults. Users between the ages of 16 and 18 should be certain they ask their parent’s consent before using our services or otherwise providing any personally identifiable information.
- Disclaimer. You use this Site at your own risk. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MAUIMAUI.ORG DBA BJORN & ASSOCIATES LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MAUMAUI.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MAUIMAUI.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT MAUIMAUI.ORG) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- MauiMaui.org retains the right to revise these rules at any time without notification.